.

KLCC Travel n Shopping Paradise

Living the good life in KLCC

Jeremy's World

...................FUSION of FOOD, SHOPPING, TRAVEL, PEOPLE and LIFESTYLE............

I am an avid follower of a local blogger from Penang who has been blogging since 2003. Her latest post I read today should serve as a lesson for other Malaysian bloggers. We know blogging for money can be a lucrative past time, hopefully raking in Rm 2000 or Rm 3000 monthly if one has become "Pro" status. I also knew of some making Rm 10,000 a month. These bloggers usually have been blogging for several years and has acquired the tools of the trade, so to speak. So during my recent visit to her blog, I was caught by a big surprise. Her earnings was Rm 30,000 this month! This sort of salary scale is huge, and even many top Malaysian CEO's don't reach this level of pay. Good job blogger 5xmom ! You made us proud.

So when your friends ask you coyly about your job, do not feel blogging for money is anything to laugh at. If done right and full of professionalism, it may even be your full time money earner to support your whole family. If 5xmom can do it, so can any of you. Getting paid almost $10,000 USD is not a small figure by any standards. Bloggers should take his task seriously if he has the intention of earning money from it. Learn all you can from whoever has made it to the top. The internet is another source of free information. Many long time bloggers are willing to part their expertise to share their experiences with you. They can teach you a thing or two, and who knows?. You might be as successful as them, if not better.

Making money from blogging has never been an overnight opportunity. It takes time, effort, knowledge and driving web traffic to your site or your blog. Your combined earnings from Google Adsense, private advertisements and/or post paid jobs can generate a substantial income if you take your job as a blogger seriously.


Check out my recently published content on AC and ReviewStream
(remember to vote for me! )

Redang Island

Exotic Beauty of Malacca

ReviewStream - My Reviews (Please vote) Proton Persona 1.5L

2 comments:

If you're looking for a solid contextual ad company, I recommend you take a look at Clicksor.

Just got my payment for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn taking paid surveys from home...

So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys.

Post a Comment