.

KLCC Travel n Shopping Paradise

Living the good life in KLCC

Jeremy's World

...................FUSION of FOOD, SHOPPING, TRAVEL, PEOPLE and LIFESTYLE............

Laptops, mini and ultra portable, such as the Asus EeePC 900 seems to be the favourite among students, professionals, writers and computer freaks like me. Go to shopping malls that sells computers, and you will find numerous well known brands joining in the bandwagon to get sales. The mini laptops are fairly cheap usually around $180 has the same specification of its larger cousins. The mini laptops ultra portability and small size is ideal for those who are always on the go.

It is for this reason I drove down to my local multi media shopping mall and purchase a Asus EeePC 900 mini laptop computer or it is sometimes called ultra mobile PC (umpc) for short. This is definitely the most versatile of all laptop computers. With a screen size of only 7 inches this tiny wonder can easily be put inside one's briefcase without the added weight of the normal notebook computer.The price is cheap considering, for I only paid $190 for mine. This comes with a memory of 2Gb in Ram, hard-disc with 170 Gb, built-in wifi, 3 USB ports and a built-in webcam. It also comes with original Windows XP Professional operating system.


My Asus EeePC 900H

I have been using my mini laptop computer for about 4 months now and I have not had a single complaint about my this laptop computer. I do practically everything on this tiny beauty. I do my online work anywhere I want to including train rides, taxis, on holiday; just about anywhere and anytime. The stand-by battery last for 4 hours, this is long enough for me to do my whole day's work on my internet. Now I don't even open my other laptop computer. Why need to? I have got my new Asus EeePC 900H mini laptop computer.

Places where you can get good bargains for mini laptops are Low Yat Plaza in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur and my favourite place the Multi Media Shopping Mall in Section 14, Petaling Jaya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment