.

KLCC Travel n Shopping Paradise

Living the good life in KLCC

Jeremy's World

...................FUSION of FOOD, SHOPPING, TRAVEL, PEOPLE and LIFESTYLE............

I win 4D numbers again today, this time I hit 5 winning numbers in all the 4D for Magnum, Toto and Damacai. Every one of them contains my winning numbers. Life is full of fun with these games and at least I know my programs are working. Last week I said I already hit 8 winners now, it's 13 winners! I have got another week to go so let's see if I can win 20 times for this January month.

This week I am also not giving tips for next week's draw. I did say I don't give tips every day but if you have been following my tips, you should win the same number of times.

Visit my other blogs for some tips instead or see all my winning tickets there. Yes, I really won 13 times this month. I still have chances for First, Second and Third prizes for this month because there is another week to go.

I think I might treat myself to a Roasted Duck tomorrow, it's no use winning if you don't spend it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment