.

KLCC Travel n Shopping Paradise

Living the good life in KLCC

Jeremy's World

...................FUSION of FOOD, SHOPPING, TRAVEL, PEOPLE and LIFESTYLE............

Its the time of the year where seasonal harvest of local Malaysian fruits are in abundance. This time its the Cikus, Langsats, Durians, Mangosteens, Rambutans, Jackfruits and Pineapples. Malaysia being in the equitorial belt enjoys a great variety of tropical fruits all year round. But certain fruits are only available on a seasonal period. Durians, Langsats, Mangosteens and Ranbutans are on sale at certain time of the year.



I got paid today Rm64.00 !


As a child I used to like Langsats and Magosteens. Their authentic tangy and yet sweet flavour is unlike any other. Since I got paid 3 times from my internet business this past 2 days, I thought I might as well give my family a treat. Today was my payday from 2 of my PTC sites. The payment was instant and I only joined them for a week! I received RM64.00 (USD $15) from them. These are trusted sites that pays. If you want to make a little pocket money as well you can join the first one called Neobux ....here. The other site is called Palmbux and to join you can go .....here. If you are serious about making money from the internet, I suggest you follow my money making blogs. You can find my blogs here or type this in your browser http://jeremyptcmoney.blogspot.com/. Join as many as you can, they are all free but you can make quite alot of money if you keep following my posts updates regularly. Everytime I find some new ways of making money from the internet, I will post it there. My other money making sites are listed below, at the end of this post.



Some of the local fruits in season and available with photos of how they look like are portrayed here.


(1) Rambutans (2) Cikus 3) Jambu Air


Ranbutans are succulent and sweet and rich in vitamin C. Cikus resembles Kiwi fruits. Unlike Kiwi fruits, Cikus are sweet and are brownish inside,not green. It also has large black seeds. Jambu Air is also rich in vitamin C. They are soft and crunchy and very juicy!




(4) Watermelon (5) Durians (6) Mangosteens


Watermelons are available all year round. They come in two varieties, the red and the yellow seedless type. Both are succulent and very tasty! The Durian is not every foreigner's "cup of tea". To the locals, its heavenly aroma is enticing! To a foreigner, the smell "pongs" for miles!
Ah yes, my favourite mangosteen! Just look at it. Need I say more?


Before I forget, here are some of my blogs on how to make money from the internet.

(1) All about ptc money: http://jeremyptcmoney.blogspot.com/
(2) Quick Money makers: http://quickernetmoney.blogspot.com/
(3) Make money blogs : http://klblueknight.blogspot.com/


To start with you should join Neobux and Palmbux. These are the most trusted and recommended programs. They really pays!


Join Neobux here and Palmbux here.


Happy money making!

0 comments:

Post a Comment